Pour Your Heart Out goes virtual for an entire week February 22-26
Join us as we shift the annual Pour Your Heart Out fundraiser from one evening to a week-long virtual extravaganza from Monday, February 22 to Friday, February 26.
Tune in to raise critical funds to care for and protect animals in need, plus learn more about The Anti-Cruelty Society’s mission and how you can make an impact.
Emceed by Paul Lisnek, WGN-TV personality, learn about animals that have beat the odds with the help of our community of caring, create a tasty cocktail with a mixology demonstration, bid on silent auction items to support vital services, celebrate the “Compassion in Action'' award recipients, and more surprises.
How to participate:
- Register for an event package to support animals in need
- Watch our event video on demand, starting February 22 or join us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- “Pick a Pet” by donating to support extraordinary animals that have faced unusual challenges and celebrated huge successes
- Bid on silent auction items, starting Monday, February 15 through Friday, February 26 at 5:00 p.m.
- Can’t attend? Donate now to make a difference!
For those who want to support the Society through the event, several event package options are available:
Need to know: Event attendees must be 21+ to participate. Registration and auction packages that contain alcoholic beverages can not be shipped. These items may be scheduled for pick up at The Anti-Cruelty Society.