Thank you for choosing to be a foster with The Anti-Cruelty Society. The love and support you show to the animals in your care changes lives. The resources below have been designed to help you navigate the program with greater ease. Please do not hesitate to contact the Foster Support Team at any time with questions.
The Anti-Cruelty Society Clinic:
Mondays – Fridays: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Weekends: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Foster Support Team:
Sunday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Eric Tostado, Coordinator of Volunteer Services
Tuesday – Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Lydia Krupinski, Director of Community Programs
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Dr. Mark Primiano, Veterinarian
Behavior Support Team:
Melissa Klett, Behavior Specialist
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Stephanie Marquardt, Behavior Specialist
Sunday– Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Ania Lininger-Pniewska, Behavior Specialist
Tuesday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Animal Pick-Up: Adoption Center 510 N. LaSalle
- Weekdays 9:00 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
- Weekends 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- All foster pick-ups must be confirmed with the Foster Support Team. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need any supplies for your foster please contact the Foster Support Team at least 24 hours in advance with a list.
Animal Drop-Off: Intake 169 W. Grand Level 1R
- Every day of the week 10:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- Email us at email@example.com before returning your foster
- Fosters are required to turn in a Dog, Cat or Rabbit Personality Profile for each animal in their care.
- If you have an adopter do not return the animal without contacting the Foster Support Team.
- If you’ve recruited an adopter for your foster, please have them review adoption requirements and complete an adoption application and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not return the animal to Intake. Foster parents should never promise potential adopters an animal as they must first be screened and approved by Adoption Counselors.
Should you be interested in adopting your foster – congratulations! Do not return the animal to intake. Contact the Foster Support Team regarding next steps.
Foster Program Manuals