The Anti-Cruelty Society Public Spay/Neuter Clinic
Days of operation: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. We are closed Friday through Monday.
Due to high demand, appointments are limited, and we do not offer a waiting or cancellation list.
- Dogs must arrive between 8:10–8:30 a.m.
- Cats must arrive between 8:30–9 a.m.
Pick Up: (All animals must be picked up on the same day as the surgery)
- Dog pick up time is between 4–4:45 p.m.
- Cat pick up time is between 4:45–5:15 p.m.
Payment is due at the time of drop-off. We accept all major credit cards and cash. Checks or care credit is not accepted.
We offer complimentary Rabies and Distemper vaccines and a Microchip. If your pet is currently vaccinated, you must provide documentation at the time of the appointment.
Feral cats: $0
For the safety of our staff and the cats, feral cats must be in a humane trap. If the cat is in any other pet carrier, services will be declined.
- Includes spay/neuter, distemper, a mandatory rabies, microchip and ear tip
- You can schedule a maximum of two feral appointments per household per day
- Please note: House cats or cats that go outside occasionally are not considered feral. If you schedule a domesticated cat as feral, you will be charged $80 to be paid at drop-off.
DOGS (Pit Bulls only): $90
DOGS living in specific communities: $90
- This rate is for residents from the following zip codes: 60620, 60621, 60623, 60624, 60629, 60632, 60636, 60644, or 60651. You will be required to provide proof of address at your appointment. A state ID or driver’s license is required.
ALL OTHER DOGS: $300
Payment is due at the time of drop-off. We accept all major credit cards, cash. No checks.
- Pre-surgical blood panel (required for animals 5 years or older) $60
- Cryptorchid (male having only one or no testicles in the scrotum) $50
- Pregnancy termination $50
- Umbilical hernia repair $35
- After scheduling an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with pre-operative instructions
- You can also click the following for Pre-surgical and Post-surgical instructions.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, reply to the confirmation email sent to you when the appointment was scheduled.
The Anti-Cruelty Society has provided affordable, high volume spay/neuter surgeries for almost 30 years and through the generosity of our committed donors, we can continue this life saving work and pass the savings on to you.