The Anti-Cruelty Society Public Spay/Neuter Clinic
Days of operation: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. We are closed Friday through Monday.
Due to high demand, appointments are limited, and we do not offer a waiting or cancellation list.
Appointments are available up to 30 days in advance. Please check back occasionally as new appointments open daily.
- Cats must arrive between 8:30–9 a.m.
- Dogs must arrive between 8:10–8:30 a.m.
Pick Up: (All animals must be picked up on the same day as the surgery)
- Dog pick up time is between 4–4:45 p.m.
- Cat pick up time is between 4:45–5:15 p.m.
All appointments are scheduled and prepaid online. Please choose the appropriate link based on the service you are requesting.
- Includes spay/neuter, distemper, a mandatory rabies, microchip and ear tip
- Please note: House cats or cats that go outside occasionally are not a considered a feral cat. Do not schedule your family pet as a feral
- You can schedule a maximum of two appointments per household per day
- This rate is for residents from the following zip codes: 60620, 60621, 60623, 60624, 60629, 60632, 60636, 60644, or 60651. You will be required to provide proof of address at your appointment. A state ID or driver’s license is required.
- Pre-surgical blood panel (required for animals 5 years or older) $60
- Cryptorchid (male having only one or no testicles in the scrotum) $50
- Pregnancy termination $50
- Umbilical hernia repair $20
- After scheduling an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with pre-operative instructions and links to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- You can also click the following for Pre-surgical and Post-surgical instructions.
- If you are not able to keep your appointment, you must reschedule or cancel using the links in your confirmation email.
- There are no refunds for missed appointments. We are not able to reschedule or cancel appointments by phone.
The Anti-Cruelty Society has provided affordable, high volume spay/neuter surgeries for almost 30 years and through the generosity of our committed donors, we can continue this life saving work and pass the savings on to you.