If you’re a teen looking for a one-day, on-site volunteer opportunity with The Anti-Cruelty Society, register for Shelter Service Day!
- Do you want to help shelter pets, and earn service learning hours? Join us for an afternoon of volunteering
- Did you already complete a Service Learning Project at home? You can drop off your completed project during Shelter Service Day. Remember to bring any paperwork you need to have signed in order to verify your hours!
- Are you part of After School Crafting Club? Pick up your craft kit and drop off your items here
The Anti-Cruelty Society welcomes teens ages 13–17 to our Shelter Service Day! Join us for an evening of volunteering where we work to complete tasks and small projects that help animals and support staff. Come on your own, or together with family and friends.
Shelter Service Day Projects
Below is the current list of projects approved for this program. While you volunteer you will have the chance to work on some or all of these, as the need may vary by day. A staff member will be available to guide you through completing available projects and tasks during each meeting.
- Assembling adoption packets
- Assembling cat perches
- Assembling dog beds
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Donation making
- Enrichment Construction (as needed by staff)
- Helping with laundry
- Special event prep
- Other tasks as needed
Ready to get started? Register below whether you are completing projects here or dropping off the ones you made from home.
Once your registration is complete you will receive a confirmation email that includes a link to our program waiver. You will need to complete and return this to volunteer onsite!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.