Team Anti-Cruelty is now accepting athletes for the Life Time Chicago Half Marathon!
Join the pack!
Our Bank of Chicago Marathon team is currently at capacity. To be the first to know when more spots are available, please join our waitlist.
- Race registration fee paid for by The Anti-Cruelty Society
- Team meet & greets throughout training
- Group or virtual training through Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) or Run for Change
- Personalized fundraising page with achievable goal
- Invite to the Puppies & Portillo's Party for you and a guest
- Charity section and personalized signs for friends and family members on race day
- Official 2023 Team Anti-Cruelty race singlet
To join Team Anti-Cruelty, there is a mandatory $1,500 fundraising minimum if you register before or on the lottery drawing application deadline (November 17, 2022). If you register after the lottery drawing, there is a mandatory $2,000 fundraising minimum.
Questions? Reach out to Erin Daly, Team Manager!