Team Anti-Cruelty is now accepting athletes for the Life Time Chicago Half Marathon!
Join the pack!
Our Bank of America Chicago Marathon team is at capacity - please consider running a different race for Team Anti-Cruelty, or supporting another local shelter.
- Race registration fee paid for by The Anti-Cruelty Society
- Team meet & greets throughout training
- Group or virtual training through Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) or Run for Change
- Personalized fundraising page with achievable goal
- Invite to the Puppies & Portillo's Party for you and a guest
- Charity section and personalized signs for friends and family members on race day
- Official 2023 Team Anti-Cruelty race singlet
To join Team Anti-Cruelty, there is a mandatory $1,500 fundraising minimum if you register before or on the lottery drawing application deadline (November 17, 2022). If you register after the lottery drawing, there is a mandatory $2,000 fundraising minimum.
Questions? Reach out to Erin Daly, Team Manager!