Join Team Anti-Cruelty and Help Animals in Need
There are a few spots remaining to run with Team Anti-Cruelty at the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
For more information email Allison Johnson, the Society's events and memorable experiences manager.
- 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fee paid for by The Anti-Cruelty Society
- Team meet & greets throughout training (as COVID-19 regulations allow)
- Personalized fundraising page
- Pre-marathon pasta & puppy party for you and a guest
- Official cheer section for friends and family members on race day
- Group or virtual training through Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) or Coach Denise Sauriol, founder of Run for Change (participation fee paid for by the Society)
- Official 2021 Team Anti-Cruelty race tank top
There is a mandatory $1,250 fundraising minimum if registered before or on the lottery drawing application deadline in February. Team members who register after February 18, 2021 must fundraise a mandatory minimum of $1,750.