Team Anti-Cruelty and Helps Animals in Need!
The registration window to run the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon with Team Anti-Cruelty is now closed.
However, if you are still interested in running with us, please reach out to Allison Johnson to see if accommodations can be made.
- 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fee paid for by The Anti-Cruelty Society
- Team meet & greets throughout training (as COVID-19 regulations allow)
- Personalized fundraising page
- Pre-marathon pasta & puppy party for you and a guest
- Official cheer section for friends and family members on race day
- Group or virtual training through Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) or Coach Denise Sauriol, founder of Run for Change (participation fee paid for by the Society)
- Official 2021 Team Anti-Cruelty race tank top
There is a mandatory $1,250 fundraising minimum if registered before or on the lottery drawing application deadline in February. Team members who register after February 18, 2021 must fundraise a mandatory minimum of $1,750.