Team Anti-Cruelty is currently at capacity and does not have available marathon spots at this time. To be the first to know when more spots are available, please join our waitlist.
- 2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fee paid for by The Anti-Cruelty Society*
- Team meet & greets throughout training
- Group or virtual training through Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) or Run for Change (Participation fee paid for by the Society)
- Personalized fundraising page with achievable goal
- Pre-marathon Puppies & Portillo's Party for you and a guest
- Official cheer section and signs for friends and family members on race day
- Official 2023 Team Anti-Cruelty race singlet
To join Team Anti-Cruelty, there is a mandatory $1,500 fundraising minimum if you register before or on the lottery drawing application deadline (November 17, 2022). If you register after the lottery drawing, there is a mandatory $2,000 fundraising minimum.
Questions? Reach out to Erin Daly, Team Manager!
*Only runners who register with Team Anti-Cruelty before January 1, 2023 will have their registration fee pre-paid by ACS. Runners who join the team on or after January 1, 2023 will be required to pay for their Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration up front. Runners will be reimbursed for the registration amount if they fulfill their minimum fundraising by October 1, 2023.