Join Team Anti-Cruelty and Help Animals in Need
Team Anti-Cruelty is not currently accepting entries for the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
- 2020 Bank of America registration fee paid for by The Anti-Cruelty Society ($205 US Residents, $230 Non-US Residents
- Team meet & greets throughout training
- Team runs with Coach Denise Sauriol
- Personalized fundraising page
- Pre-marathon pasta & puppy party for you and a guest
- Official cheer section for friends and family members on race day
- Group or virtual training through Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) or Coach Denise Sauriol, founder of Run for Change (Participation fee paid for by the Society)
- Official 2020 Team Anti-Cruelty race tank top
There is a mandatory $1,250 fundraising minimum if registered before or on December 3, 2019. There is a mandatory $1,750 fundraising minimum after December 3.