Join Team Anti-Cruelty and Help Animals in Need
Application window to run with Team Anti-Cruelty at the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon is now open.
- 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fee paid for by The Anti-Cruelty Society
- Team meet & greets throughout training (as COVID-19 regulations allow)
- Personalized fundraising page
- Pre-marathon pasta & puppy party for you and a guest
- Official cheer section for friends and family members on race day
- Group or virtual training through Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) or Coach Denise Sauriol, founder of Run for Change (Participation fee paid for by the Society)
- Official 2021 Team Anti-Cruelty race tank top
There is a mandatory $1,250 fundraising minimum if registered before or on lottery drawing application deadline in February. There is a mandatory $1,750 fundraising minimum after lottery drawing.