Join Team Anti-Cruelty and Helps Animals in Need!
The application window will open on Tuesday, October 19 to run with Team Anti-Cruelty in the 2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. For more information please contact Allison Johnson.
• 2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fee paid for by The Anti-Cruelty Society when you reach your fundraising requirement*
• Team meet & greets throughout training (as COVID-19 precautions allow)
• Group or virtual training through Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) and/or coach Denise Sauriol, founder of Run for Change (Participation fee paid for by the Society)
• Personalized fundraising page
• Pre-marathon pasta & puppy party for you and a guest
• Official cheer section and signs for friends and family members on race day
• Official 2022 Team Anti-Cruelty race tank top
To join Team Anti-Cruelty, there is a mandatory $1,250 fundraising minimum if you register before or on the lottery drawing application deadline (November 30, 2021). If you register after the lottery drawing, there is a mandatory $1,750 fundraising minimum. Registration for Team Anti-Cruelty is open until March 31, 2022 or until all slots are filled.
*New in 2022, runners will be required to pay for their Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration up front. Runners will be reimbursed for the registration amount if they fulfill their minimum fundraising by October 1, 2022.