Family Day: Furry Valentines
About The Event
Families with children ages 5–17 are invited to our Valentine's Day-themed event, Furry Valentines! Inside our River North location, we’ll celebrate the love by giving much-needed TLC to our shelter animals. Enjoy crafting, snacks, and several visits from our furry shelter pets. Families will create a Valentine to deliver to adoptable shelter animals, and youths will delight in crafting a commemorative take-home project. Registration required for each family member, more details below.
- Registration: $10 per family
- Space is limited! Each family member, including youths, need individual reservations.
- Additional family members may register with emailed promo code after reserving initial appointment.
- An adult guardian must accompany all youths and provide a signed youth waiver for each minor.
- Help us complete our upcycled animal projects by bringing used wine corks, cardboard toilet paper tubes, and empty plastic water bottles!
The Anti-Cruelty Society
157 W. Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL 60654