Pour Your Heart Out
About The Event
Celebrate your LOVE OF ANIMALS and support The Anti-Cruelty Society at VIRTUAL POUR YOUR HEART OUT
Watch now through February 26, with new content posted daily.
Join us online for this year’s Pour Your Heart Out fundraiser through Friday, February 26 at 5 p.m.
- Emceed by Paul Lisnek, WGN personality
- Hear stories of amazing animals who beat the odds
- Learn how we're partnering with community groups to help keep pets with their families
- Make your own cocktail at home with the help of a professional mixologist
- Watch trainer Jeff Jenkins and his dogs demonstrate how the Canines for Kindness program creates compassion in our community
- View fun new content each day through February 26
Ways to participate:
- Bid on silent auction items through Friday, Feb. 26 at 5 p.m. CST
- Register for an exclusive event package
- Watch our event on Givesmart through Feb. 26 at 5 p.m. CST (access to view the event is free of charge)
- "Pick a Pet" by donating to support extraordinary animals that have faced unusual challenges and celebrated huge successes
- Can’t attend? Donate now to make a difference!
Need to know: Event attendees must be 21+ to participate. Registration and auction packages that contain alcoholic beverages can NOT be shipped. These items may be scheduled for pick up at The Anti-Cruelty Society.
Generously supported by:
Dr. Sheldon & Paulette Rubin
Steve Klein, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
Tito's Handmade Vodka
Premier Liquor Sponsor
Special thanks to:
Paul Lisnek, WGN
David Fiorello, The Beautiful City Project