The Essentials of Low Stress Handling
About The Event
Sally J. Foote, DVM CABC-IAABC presents The Essentials of Low Stress Handling. This workshop will include live demonstrations of low stress techniques for cats and dogs, emergency care low stress handling, and behavior intervention plans for general practice.
Presentations will include:
- Top 5 Low Stress Handling of Canine
- Top 5 Low Stress Handling of Feline
- Behavior Cocktails - medication and behavior plans for common behavior complaints
- Back to front - how to get your staff on board with Low Stress Handling
- Low Stress Handling in emergency care
All PowerPoints, body language charts, handouts, lunch, and online Low Stress Handling book included in registration.
$169 per person. Group discounts available, contact Dr. Foote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is approved for DVM and CVT for CE and CCPDT trainers for 6 CEU credits.
Our address is 157 W. Grand Ave. Free parking is available in The Anti-Cruelty Society's garage on Wells St. just south of Grand Ave.
The Anti-Cruelty Society
157 W. Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL 60654