The Anti-Cruelty Society’s School of Dog Training is committed to helping families help their puppies get off to the best possible start by providing up to three free consecutive puppy socialization classes. This class is for puppies between the ages of 8 and 16 weeks of age, and provides the opportunity for socialization with other puppies and owners in a safe and controlled environment.
During this class, we will use positive reinforcement to help our puppies learn to enjoy handling and learn appropriate social interaction. We will discuss some common challenges of bringing a new puppy into the home, including house training, chew-toy training, and basic manners. Owners will learn about how to read their puppy’s body language and to communicate with their puppies.
All puppies must be up to date on age-appropriate vaccinations, and vaccination records MUST be received no later than 4 p.m. on the Friday before your class begins.
Classes meet Sundays, from 10-10:45 a.m.
- Start Sunday, February 12, 10:00-10:45 a.m. Meets 2/12, 2/19, 2/26
- Start Sunday, February 19, 10:00-10:45 a.m. Meets 2/19, 2/26, 3/5
- Start Sunday, February 26, 10:00-10:45 a.m. Meets 2/26, 3/5, 3/12
- Start Sunday, March 5, 10:00-10:45 a.m. Meets 3/5, 3/12, 3/19
- Start Sunday, March 12, 10:00-10:45 a.m. Meets 3/12, 3/19, 3/26
- Start Sunday, March 19, 10:00-10:45 a.m. Meets 3/19, 3/26, 4/2
- Start Sunday, March 26, 10:00-10:45 a.m. Meets 3/26, 4/2, 4/9