Other Ways to Give
There are many creative ways to help animals in need at The Anti-Cruelty Society. Support our community of caring through your shopping, hosting a fundraiser, upcycling items in your home, and so much more. Here are some ways you can give to The Anti-Cruelty Society!
- Shop Amazon Smile. It’s just like shopping on Amazon, but 0.5% of your purchase is donated to The Anti-Cruelty Society. It may not seem like much, but it adds up quickly to help animals in need! Amazon Prime still applies to shopping done through Amazon Smile! Just visit smile.amazon.com and choose The Anti-Cruelty Society as the benefactor and start shopping!
- Do It Yourself (DIY) donations. Create toys, blankets, and beds to be used by the shelter animals. Currently, The Anti-Cruelty Society is in desperate need of no-sew beds. These are used to keep the animals comfortable in their kennels as they await to meet their forever families. Tutorials on all the DIY projects can be found here.
- Host a Donation Drive. Rally your friends, family, and coworkers around The Anti-Cruelty Society’s mission and host a donation drive! Some of the most needed items include towels, blankets, newspapers, and pet treats. You could raise money through an event or even host something like a lemonade stand or bake sale to donate the proceeds to the Society. To discuss ideas or to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate in lieu of gifts (showers, birthdays, graduations, weddings). Setting up a Facebook giving opportunity for your birthday is a great way to give back to support the animals at The Anti-Cruelty Society. Just go to your own Facebook page to set it up. You can also just suggest your friends and family donate directly to The Anti-Cruelty Society in honor of your birthday. The same goes with gifts for showers, graduations, or maybe your pet’s adoptaversary. If you are getting married, consider making a gift in honor of your guests to our furry friends when you make a donation in lieu of party favors! Let your guests know you have given the best possible favor—saving lives and helping animals in need with a card provided by The Anti-Cruelty Society.
- Vehicle Donations. Tax-deductible vehicle donations help us raise funds to help animals in need. Through our nationwide vehicle donation program, we can accept a variety of vehicles including: cars, trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, airplanes, and boats. Even if the vehicle isn’t working, it is still able to generate funds to help the animals. Email email@example.com to learn how to donate your vehicle to help animals in need.
Thank you for helping our animals! Donating through these other ways to give directly help animals in need. Your support is greatly appreciated!