National Adoption Weekend is May 17-19
The Anti-Cruelty Society is excited to once again participate in PetSmart Charities National Adoption Weekend. On May 17-19, visit the Everyday Adoption Center in the South Loop PetSmart at 1101 S. Canal St. or one of the other Chicago area PetSmart stores where animals from The Anti-Cruelty Society are available for adoption. Adopting a new furry friend is one of the best decisions you can make! Not only are you adding a new member to the family, but you are also opening up a cage for animal in need while they await their forever home.
Every adoption from the Everyday Adoption Center in the South Loop PetSmart comes with:
- Complete veterinary exam
- Inoculations against rabies and other diseases
- Heartworm test for dogs
- Feline leukemia test for cats
- Spaying or neutering
- Permanent microchip identification
- 1 month of free pet insurance for this important transition period
- Post adoption health support
- Complimentary exam and follow-up care at a VCA hospital near you (up to $500) within 14 days of adoption. Learn more here.
- $20 exam and service discounts at one of our Veterinary Ambassadors
- Complimentary care in the Society’s clinic within 14 days of adoption. Please call 312- 645-8051 or 312-645-8052 to make an appointment.
As a bonus, adoption fees will be waived on Saturday, May 18 only at the Everyday Adoption Center in the South Loop PetSmart. For a list of all of our PetSmart locations and to view available pets, visit anticruelty.org.