Join Team Anti-Cruelty 2019!
When you join Team Anti-Cruelty, you’ll be helping pets in need. The Society offers many benefits to its runners including:
- 2019 Bank of America registration fee paid for by The Anti-Cruelty Society ($205 U.S. residents, $230 Non-US Residents)
- Group or virtual training through Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) or Coach Denise Sauriol, founder of Run for Change (Participation fee paid for by the Society)
- Official 2019 Team Anti-Cruelty race tank top
- Official Team Anti-Cruelty water bottle
- Team meet & greets throughout training
- Team runs with Coach Denise Sauriol
- Personalized fundraising page
- Pre-marathon pasta & puppy party for you and a guest
- Official cheer section for friends and family members on race day
Space on Team Anti-Cruelty is limited! There is a mandatory $1,000 fundraising minimum if registered on or before November 30, 2018. There is a mandatory $1,500 fundraising minimum after November 30. Questions? Please contact email@example.com. Visit anticruelty.org/marathon for more information.