Deck the Howls
About The Event
Come join us to Deck the Howls with the animals of The Anti-Cruelty Society during this holiday themed Kids Who Care program! On December 7th children ages 2 to 10 years will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of entertaining, holiday-themed activities that will teach them the joy of being kind to animals. These interactive projects will benefit the animals of The Anti-Cruelty Society and allow children to receive hands-on experience with our shelter pets in fun and festive ways!
In the spirit of the holidays families are encouraged to bring a donation for a shelter animal and will have the chance to wrap and gift it to the animal of their choice!
Some of our other special holiday activities include:
- Reading and caroling to the animals
- Making a stocking sack of snacks for our small animals
- Creating a holiday themed poster to encourage adopting a new furry family member for the holidays
- Crafting enrichment for the cats and dogs in our care
- Taking family photos to be turned into holiday ornaments
- And more!
Come join us on this festive occasion and help out the animals of The Anti-Cruelty Society while having a sleigh full of fun!
The Anti-Cruelty Society
157 W. Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL 60654