Clear the Shelters
About The Event
The Anti-Cruelty Society is excited to participate in NBC 5 Chicago's annual Clear the Shelters event! Help us clear our shelter by adopting a new companion on Saturday, August 17! Adoption fees will be waived on animals 5 months and older The Anti-Cruelty Society at 510 N. LaSalle Dr., Everyday Adoption Center at 1101 S. Canal St. (located in the South Loop PetSmart) and all the other PetSmart locations where the Society has cats available for adoption. Click here for a full list of locations.
Each animal adopted from The Anti-Cruelty Society receives these benefits:
- Complete veterinary exam
- Inoculations against rabies and other diseases
- Heartworm test for dogs
- Feline leukemia test for cats
- Spaying or neutering
- Permanent microchip identification
- 1 month complimentary trial of pet insurance for this important transition period
- Post adoption health support
- Complimentary exam and follow-up care at a VCA hospital near you (up to $500) within 14 days of adoption. Learn more here.
- $20 exam and service discounts at one of our Veterinary Ambassadors
- Complimentary care in the Society’s clinic within 14 days of adoption. Please call 312- 645-8051 to make an appointment.
- Collar (510 N. LaSalle St. Adoption Center Only)
- Engraved ID tag (510 N. LaSalle St. Adoption Center Only)
- Carrier or leash (510 N. LaSalle St. Adoption Center Only)
Sponsored by NBC 5 Chicago, Hill's Pet Nutrition, and Cat's Pride.