How to Become a Veterinary Ambassador
Our partners throughout the community are essential to helping us fulfill our mission. Your collaboration or sponsorship will not only improve the lives of our animals, it will afford you with substantial benefits including recognition, new relationships, and increased visibility.
Veterinary Ambassadors Program
One of the best ways to ensure a long and happy life for a pet is to establish a relationship with an area veterinarian. The Anti-Cruelty Society offers area veterinarians an opportunity to partner with the Society through the Society’s Veterinary Ambassadors program. This program connects area veterinary practices with adopters and it offers resources for pet owners while encouraging veterinary visits from the onset of every adoption.
This program helps grow the awareness of The Anti-Cruelty society and it helps the Society and area veterinarians talk about the benefits of adopting from a shelter when adding pets.
For Veterinary Ambassadors, the program offers the following benefits:
- Supports adoption of pets from shelters;
- Encourages healthy pets by providing service to owners in their neighborhoods;
- Reaches new clients and helps grow the veterinary practice;
- Provides recognition through listings on The Anti-Cruelty website, the Annual Report and on the Veterinary Ambassadors Flyer in the Adoption Center.
For pets and their owners, the program offers the following benefits:
- Information on veterinary services in their neighborhood;
- Healthy pet visits and consistent care from the start.
For more information on the Veterinary Ambassador’s Program, or how to join, contact the Development team at 312-645-8200 or email@example.com.