Become a Partner
Veterinary Ambassadors Program
Calling all interested veterinary practices: The Anti-Cruelty Society has implemented a Veterinary Ambassadors program and is looking for partners in this important endeavor!
The goal is to develop an outreach program to: build partnerships with area veterinary practices, provide resources for pet owners, and encourage veterinary visits from the onset of every adoption, all in an effort to guarantee that every pet is a healthy pet.
The benefits of this program for all of the partners are clear:
- Support adoption of pets from shelters through their participation in the Veterinary Ambassadors Program
- Encourage healthy pets by providing service to owners in their neighborhoods;
- Reach new clients and grow their practice;
- Listings on The Anti-Cruelty Website, the Annual Report and on the Veterinary Ambassadors Flyer in Adoption Center.
Pets and their Owners:
- Information on veterinary services in their neighborhood;
- Healthy pet visits and consistent care from the start.
The Anti-Cruelty Society:
- Grow awareness of The Anti-Cruelty Society within the veterinary community;
- Veterinarians encourage their clients to consider shelters when adding pets to their families;
- Veterinary Partners across Chicago area;
Contributions go to support The Anti-Cruelty Society’s Dr. Lester Fisher Veterinary Care Fund!
For more information on how you can join the Veterinary Ambassador’s Program, please call the Development Office.
Is your company interested in becoming a corporate sponsor for The Anti-Cruelty Society?
You can choose to partner with us as a sponsor for one of our special events, or you can provide support by becoming one of our Pet Partners! The Anti-Cruelty staff will work with you to make sure your contribution not only benefits our programs and services but also aligns with your corporate interests!
Listed below are the major events that the Society hosts annually to raise funds and awareness for the work we do on behalf of our animals and the community. If you are interested in participating in one of these events we will provide you with a sponsorship package outlining the benefits of sponsorship including: visibility within the community, recognition through event materials and at the event, and exposure at the event. Best of all, you support the work The Anti-Cruelty Society does within our community! To discuss these opportunities, please contact the Development Office at (312) 644-8338 ext. 308.
For more information on Sponsorship Opportunities please contact:
The Anti-Cruelty Society
157 W. Grand Avenue
Chicago, IL 60654
(312) 644-8338 ext. 308