Spay/Neuter Surgery Costs
- Cats: $30 male or female
- Feral cats: No charge
- Dogs: $130 (male and female, except pit bull and pit bull mixes)
- Pit bull and pit bull mix dogs: $60
Additional Services Available at the Time of Surgery
- Canine/feline distemper vaccination – $15
The Anti-Cruelty Society requires that all animals having surgery at the Society have a current distemper vaccination.
- Microchip – $25
- Feline leukemia/FIV Test – $25
- Rabies vaccination – $20
Cook County requires that all animals have a current rabies vaccination.
- Canine Influenza Vaccine – $25
Thank you to our partners whose support makes our work possible