Dog Puzzle Toy
Giving our dogs something fun to do in their kennels throughout the day is key to keeping them content and healthy during their shelter stay. By making a set of these simple dog puzzle toys, you can provide ten different dogs with a fun activity to help pass the time.
- Toilet Paper Tube
- Dog Kibble
- Dog Treats
Time to Create: 10 tubes in one hour
- Fold in both sides of one end of the tube to create a seal.
- Flip the tube around and fill with 4-5 pieces of kibble and 1-2 high value treats.
- Fold in the last side of the opening to seal in the treats.
- Repeat nine more times to create a set of ten.
- Optional: You can use a small tab of peanut butter to seal the tubes.